by: Justin Gray
We've recently released the Wayfinder XL and people have started to take note. The question that often comes up is, "what's the difference between the two?". Here's your answer!
- We own both of them: the Michelin 1000 Lumen LED Work Light is our design that we made for Michelin - the color combination is owned by Michelin, thus we changed the color to gray & safety orange.
- The Wayfinder XL has an integrated tripod mount
- The Wayfinder XL has a memory function that remembers the last light brightness setting used
- The rear light on the Wayfinder XL is amber instead of red
- The design of the light shell has been altered slightly
- MSRP has decreased
- The Michelin 1000 Lumen LED Work Light is no longer available
What's the same?
- Stepless dimmable 1000 lumen front light
- 3-mode rear light
- Rechargeable battery
- Built-in charging cable
- Folding & magnetic stand
- Adjustable strap-type handle
- Excellent build quality, versatility, and compactness
Ready, Set, Go: See it here!