You may have a an old set of roadside flares. You know the ones I’m talking about: The classic law enforcement highway flare kit. But let me tell you, if you haven’t gotten a set of LED roadside flares, then you don’t know what you’re missing!
No more obnoxious smoke blowing in your face while you’re working on the rig, choking up your lungs. No more risk of starting a fire, or being limited to 30 minutes of light and hoping you have enough flares on hand to keep you safe.
The modern LED emergency safety roadside flares are SOOOO much better, but don’t take my word for it, check out over 400 5-star Amazon reviews here!
So, what’s so great about the Wagan FRED Flashing Roadside Emergency disc LED flare?
I never thought you’d ask. For starters, check out some great features that you’ll never get with your old school fire sticks:
- Ten unique flashing light modes (not just one)
- You get SOS rescue with morse code, single blink, double blink, alternate, solid-on high light, solid-on low light, a spotlight, double pulse, rotate, and even a 2 LED flashlight
- Other awesome uses:
- Not just a boring road flare, this can be used as an emergency beacon, for marine/boating applications, camping, or my favorite: safety warning lights while you’re children play near the street at night.
- 3 flares that will last you UP to 38 hours!
- Rainproof! Shatterproof! Crushproof!
- Check out the video below…
- Convenient hanging hook AND magnetic base.
- The uses are limitless!
If you’re not convinced how awesome these things are by now, then maybe this video will give you get your brain stirring:
Wagan Tech FRED LED Emergency Safety Road Flares Disc ABUSE
Not only that, these are simple to use. Check it out:
At this point, I think the videos pretty much speak for themselves. Get with the modern-age, take some safety advice from the NHTSA and pick up a few sets of these Wagan LED Emergency Safety Road Flares today!
– RV Must Haves
DOT Approved under 49CFR §392.25 & 393.95(g)